Get Professional Business Advice

Get Professional Business Advice

Contact a financial consultant in Overland Park, KS

When you have questions about the formation of a business, contact Arnone & Co., P.A. We offer financial consulting in the Overland Park, KS area to start your company off on a solid foundation.

We provide sound financial advice when you're learning how to structure your business. A knowledgeable financial consultant will assist you with:

  • The formation of a corporation or LLC
  • Tax planning
  • Obtaining a business license

We'll design a package of services to show you how we can help and what you can do to be successful. Contact Arnone & Co., P.A. today to get financial advice in Overland Park, KS.

Speak With Our Experienced Tax And Financial Consultants

You are the expert at what you do. Let us help you focus on providing your products and services while we help you with the formation of your new business or find the best way to structure your existing business.
Our business experts will help you form a corporation or LLC, obtain the proper tax identification number, set up needed city, state and federal employment tax accounts and obtain a business license.

We will discuss your goals and future plans or provide the assistance you need when its time to design an exit strategy.
Let us show you how we can help you be successful. Give us a call at 913-663-3470 to set up a consultation today.

Investment advisory services offered through Financial Partners Group, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser. Custody and other brokerage services proved to clients of Financial Partners Group, Inc. are offered by Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC, Member NYSE/SIPC.